Bird (NYSE: BRDS) announces record financial results for the third quarter and raises full year financial outlook. Learn more.
Safety is our obsession here at Bird. Keep these tips in mind next time you ride.
You must be 18+ to ride
Before taking a ride, you’ll need to upload ID verification.
One rider per Bird
The safest ride is solo. Please no double-riding.
Wear a helmet
Use caution and follow local safety laws.
- Each Bird is disinfected regularly
- Social distance while you ride
- Practice good personal hygiene (wash your hands!)
- Take care for pedestrians
- Ride in bike lanes or roads unless otherwise directed
- Pay attention to slow zones and no-ride zones
- Park neatly in a designated parking area
- Push your kickstand down and pull the vehicle back to securely park
- Keep access areas clear
A look at e-scooter safety
More bike lanes and fewer car trips can help increase safety for all road users. Download Bird’s safety report to learn more.Learn more
Bird is committed to Vision Zero, a global movement to make mobility safer, healthier and more equitable for everyone on the road. Bird scooters reduce the need for cars, raise awareness of transportation alternatives and encourage cities to invest in safety infrastructure that benefits everyone.