Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with eco-friendly transportation options. We invented electric scooter sharing in Los Angeles 4 years ago and today our shared scooters and e-bikes are available in 350+ cities globally. Since inception, we’ve provided over 100 million low emission rides and solidified our position as the leader in micromobility, but we’re only getting started.
The Senior Commercial Operations Associate is a critical member of Bird’s commercial team, which interfaces with city officials to expand Bird’s footprint and the adoption of micro-electric vehicles globally. This position makes significant contributions to the organization by driving business intelligence around our commercial operations and pipeline, contributing to key strategic initiatives, and centralizing select team-wide efficiency initiatives.
- Drive business intelligence around how Bird is growing our footprint with cities
- Stand up new ways to collect and report our commercial data
- Lead the narrative around what is driving our results and what we should do about it
- Lead the narrative around how our commercial pipeline is shaping up and what we should do about it
- Create mechanisms to motivate and manage the commercial team through reporting on individual and team pipeline and performance
- Be the champion for our CRM and manage the commercial team to ensure integrity of our CRM data
- Contribute to strategic initiatives to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of Bird’s commercial teams
- Support the design and administration of commercial team incentives
- Lead the annual and quarterly commercial re/forecasting process
- Facilitate and improve our processes around accounts payable and budget tracking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or practical experience
- 3+ years of related business experience
- Experience with CRM software strongly preferred
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets analytical capabilities and a desire to learn advanced analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority
- Motivation and excitement to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a ownership mindset and high drive for results
- A positive, can-do attitude
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.