Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better—for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
Onboard, train and manage the relationships with Fleet Managers. This role is the direct interface between Bird and our Fleet Managers operations, responsible for coaching and ensuring Fleet Managers are successful. On top of communication with Fleet Managers using our systems (dash, salesforce, CRM, …) this role is also the voice / representative of Fleet Managers internally at Bird, ensuring we are building the right products and processes to support them being successful.
- Maximise revenue per FM at an optimised operational cost, by determining vehicle allocation strategies, recommending terminations, and determine / executing strategies to drive FM metric improvement.
- Build strong relationships with top performing FMs through consistent outreach, communication, and support, preventing FM churn. Provide support and keep FMs motivated. Liaison of market or business priorities changes (e.g. events, operational area changes, rider campaigns, …)
- Ensure timely onboarding of new FMs, including ensuring training completion and arranging for vehicle pick-up, ensuring we hit our ramp plan targets.
- Manage / Improve damage metrics, ensuring FM damage vehicles stays below target and they maximise the number of ready vehicles on the streets.
- Develop SOPs and other project documentation to standardise and replicate best practices for FM coaching.
- Collaborate in cross-functional projects to accelerate the success of the business.
- Collect input / feedback from FMs, understand their pain points and bottlenecks and translate those into product / process improvements to help them succeed. Collaborate with other Bird internal teams (e.g. product, central operations, …) to deliver these improvements.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 yrs in Consulting, Operations or Customer Service
- Strong EQ: 1+ year of account management / customer facing experience
- Processes: 1+ year of experience with complex processes environment / process improvement
- Tooling: Experience with advanced excel / g-suite. SQL nice to have
- Persuasion: Demonstrated ability to influence others and collaborate in cross functional partners and activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English + French)
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a work from home stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments—all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.