Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better—for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
As Bird's Manager, People Technology and Analytics, you are passionate about delivering a high quality user experience while producing an efficient technical solution. You have comprehensive knowledge of and experience in Workday, Greenhouse, and various other People centric platforms (Lattice, Qualtrics, etc.). Additionally, you will be responsible for managing a team that supports Bird’s People systems and will closely partner with various departments such as IT and Finance to ensure there is information symmetry across the organization. You will also be responsible for People Data & Analytics.
- Responsible for all aspects of the People technology solutions that support Bird's People functions including strategic direction, implementation, integrations, governance, technical consultation, and day-to-day support
- Create short and long-term goals and objectives for HR system builds, operations, processes, security, data flows, and data analytics
- Responsible for implementation strategy, execution, and ongoing maintenance of all People systems (Workday, Greenhouse, Lattice, and more). Lead Bird's current migration to Workday and relevant systems integrations
- Responsible for development, coaching, and growth of the HRIS team by providing performance objectives and delivery goals while ensuring appropriate delegation of duties, proper training provided
- Maintain data across all people systems, monitor the data for trends, develop HR analytics viewpoint and make recommendations for system or process changes based on data analysis
- Leverage and maximize HRIS functionality with regard to workflow, manager & employee self-service, reporting, etc. to drive team/workplace effectiveness, accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure HRIS services are in compliance with global regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting
- Develop appropriate trainings for the end users and provide day-to-day employee support and training
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes and capabilities
- As needed, source new software programs, lead implementation, and manage external vendors on the phase two integration timelines
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field
- 7+ years of HRIS experience at a fast growing company, preferably in both the private and public sector
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Advanced experience with Workday
- Project management skills and/or credentials, with the ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Advanced experience with data interpretation and data manipulation for large organizations.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to all levels of the organization
- Able to expertly navigate a large organization to build key relationships internally and externally
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.