Descarga la aplicación
Bird Parking Sweepstakes
Last updated: August 16, 2019
By participating in a Bird sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you agree to be fully bound by these rules, together with details announced by Bird, and represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not enhance chances of winning.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor is Bird Rides, Inc., 406 Broadway #369, Santa Monica, CA 90401.
- Eligibility. Entry is limited to Bird account holders, aged 18 and older who are residents of the United States in a participating market (or operating a Bird vehicle in a participating market). Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of Sponsor, Sponsor’s affiliates, or Sponsor’s advertising and/or promotional partners, and their immediate families, are not eligible.
- To enter, follow the Sweepstakes details announced by Bird (“Details”), which unless otherwise specified include the following:
- End your ride in a designated parking nest to automatically enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Details, the Sweepstakes period begins on each Friday at 12:00 a.m. and ends on Thursday 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. A new Sweepstakes shall begin following the conclusion of each prior period, provided that Sponsor may terminate the Sweepstakes at any time by removing its notification of the Sweepstakes method of entry in the Bird mobile application.
- Alternative Method of Entry: email email@example.com and provide your name, address, and use the subject line “Bird Parking Sweepstakes”.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per person per day of the Sweepstakes.
- Entry requirements.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses arising out of the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize received in the contest. Winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
- Prize Winner Selection.
- One or more winners will be determined at random from among all eligible entries. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries in the applicable market.
- Winners will be notified via email, and may also be announced by Sponsor.
- Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed.
- Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize that is not available for any reason.
- Prize. Unless otherwise specified, winners shall receive Bird ride credits in the amounts and with the retail value set forth in the Details.
- Prize winners are responsible for all expenses not listed in these rules and for payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants permission to the Sponsor to use his or her name and/or photographs, likenesses, voices, any statement by winner, name and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Potential prize winners may be required to follow the reasonable instructions of Sponsor in order to claim prize.
- Additional Terms.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- By entering a Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor which will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California without respect to conflict of laws.
- Sponsor and participating promotional agencies (and the subsidiaries and affiliates of each) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries, or phone, computer, or other technical malfunctions. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or modify the Sweepstakes and will provide notice of the foregoing.