Charger referral terms
By submitting this form you agree to the following terms of the referral promotion:
- All Birds must be captured and released between Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 9:00 PM and Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 7:00 AM.
- The referred Charger must sign the Services Agreement and charge at least 20 Birds in accordance with the Services Agreement.
- Only the first referral program signup form is recognized. Multiple signup forms will not count towards the referral program.
- To receive the referral bonus, the referred Charger must submit their information to this form (link) with the referring Charger’s referral code.
- The referred Charger must live within or around Atlanta,GA, Bakersfield,CA, Baltimore,MD, Boston,MA, Cincinnati,OH, Columbus,OH, Denver,CO, Indianapolis,IN, Kansas City,MO, Long Beach,CA, Los Angeles,CA, Louisville,KY, Memphis,TN, Oakland,CA, Salt Lake City,UT, San Jose,CA, St. Louis,MO, and Virginia Beach,VA
- The name, phone number and email of the referring Charger must be consistent between the Bird Charger account and the referral form completed by the referred Charger. If the name, phone number and email do not match, the submission does not qualify.
- All Birds must be released into a nest by their due time, and fully charged to count towards the eligibility requirements.
- Rebalance or damaged rebalance does not count towards task goal.
- If the Bird issued referral code is not provided on the form, the submission does not qualify.
- Birds captured before Thursday, June 6th at 4:00 AM and that are Snoozed by the Charger do not qualify for the referral
- Release rating for the referred Charger during the promotion must average 90% or higher.
- The referred Charger must not have charged, repaired or provided any other services for Bird before June 6, 2019.
- No more than two captures of the same Bird will count toward the task requirement.
- Referral Codes are non-transferable
- Payment of any referral payment will happen on or before Wednesday, July 3, 2019, at 5:00 PM PST.
- Participation in this referral program is subject to the Services Agreement and Bird reserves the right to deny any referral payout if it determines, in its sole discretion, that either Charger has engaged in suspected fraud or abuse or has otherwise violated the terms of the Services Agreement. Determination of whether either Charger has met the minimum requirements to receive the referral bonus is at the sole discretion of Bird.