Who is Bird
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we're just getting started.
The Global Partner Strategy and Success team drives revenue and operational improvement from Bird Partners across the World. We are looking for data-driven, process-oriented thinkers to join the Global Partner Strategy & Success team to ensure the success of our partners. You will collaborate with Engagement Management, Operations, Data, and Product teams to iterate on our processes and ensure our partners are trained on best practices and operating within the bounds of our system. Additionally, you’ll work with Engagement Managers to ensure they have tools to efficiently manage and coach partners in their book of business.
- Contribute to goal setting for the Engagement Management team to align with organizational goals
- Act as a dotted line manager to Engagement Managers, coaching functional excellence as defined in roles and responsibilities, supporting new team member onboarding and building their Bird expertise
- Build and provide Engagement Managers with tools to drive revenue from Bird Partners.
- Design and iterate on our partner training programs to drive adoption of tools and processes from our customer
- Design and iterate on our community programs to promote partner collaboration and to keep a strong pulse on the voice of the customer, sharing results and insights internally
- Monitor business performance across relevant KPIs, prepare analyses, conduct deep dive investigations to identify areas of improvement and drive action
- Work with Account Managers and Local Operations teams to understand their needs as well as the needs of the partners they manage
Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required, master degree(s) preferred
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier company in consulting, business operations or strategy teams of high-growth start-ups / technology companies
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives including preparation of analyses to form a diagnosis, engagement with stakeholders, and execution
- Analytical, data-driven decision making, with a structured approach to problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint skills
- SQL preferred
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.